Monday, October 24, 2011

ROUNDBOY VIDEO

We use our Roundboy oven all year long. There is nothing better then a star filled sky on a Summer evening. Friends over for pizza, topped with whatever we grow, served with a few ice cold beers.  In the Winter, I can't explain why we get such a thrill shoveling a path through the snow to get to the oven. We carry the steaming pizza inside to eat while playing cards.  When Spring finally arrives we can't wait to start the season baking something new in the oven. A new beginning and a new recipe to try. The Fall is for me the best season of all! The weather is ideal to be outside around the oven. It is when we spend all day baking bread. It is a feeling of something special, something you were lucky to sneak in when you bake pizza, and can one last time, sit outside and enjoy it all.

With the weather looking great for Sunday I made my plans. I wanted to bake pizza, make a video with my new camera and tri pod and try a new Rice pudding recipe I found in WOMAN'S DAY magazine November issue. 

I was able to enjoy all three! The Coconut Rice Pudding was easy and delicious.  I adopted my favorite recipe for Rice pudding with the WOMAN'S DAY ingredients and put a coconut twist to the flavor. It was a success with Karl and he loves rice pudding! 



I am getting better with my new camera. I started my camera course this week ( a birthday gift from K.C. ). I learned a lot in just one class! 


The pizza on a Fall day was perfect. We did feel like we were lucky to sneak in one last pizza outside with the Fall colors as our background, a refreshing chill in the air...



No comments:

Post a Comment