Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WOOD ROASTED CAULIFLOWER PIZZA

Roasted cauliflower has a sweet taste and is easy to do in you Roundboy Oven. I cut up the cauliflower and put in a bowl and added a little olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh lemon juice and white wine balsamic vinegar. I tossed it together to coat and let it marinate for a few hours. 
Using a cast iron fry pan we roasted the cauliflower in the oven until it was browned on the edges. Just a few minutes while tossing it around to brown evenly.  

For the pizza I started my toppings with a little olive oil spread across the dough, then mozzarella cheese, the roasted cauliflower and I grated some fresh parmigiano reggiano on top. 




Baked perfect in our Roundboy oven and I have another delicious gourmet pizza to add to my menu!

2 comments:

  1. That is so clever!!! I love the homemade mold!I thing it may good to eat that I saw a pizza in ur blogs........
    Pizza Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is the best way to make CAULIFLOWER PIZZA. It is actually natural way to make it which system makes this pizza so tasty. A big thank dude for sharing this post. Keep it up..
    pizza categories

    ReplyDelete