Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WHAT I HAVE BAKED IN MY WOOD FIRED OVEN

This week our new web site was launched Roundboyovens.com and we are so excited and pleased with our web page designer  Halibutblue and the creative design they made for us! 

The question the web site asks is "What do you want to bake?". I thought it would be fun to create a slide show of the wonderful food I have baked in my wood fired oven.  I showed Karl the slide show and we enjoyed all the memories the pictures brought back to us. It is funny that a picture of food could carry those memories to us. That is really what owning a Roundboy oven is all about, not just creating wonderful food but sharing time with friends and family. I enjoy creating something delicious for the people I love and as we experience the fun of being outdoors and cooking wood fired in our oven we take entertaining to a whole new level.
I hope you enjoy the show...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment